Missing Utah Educational Savings Plan (aka my529)

Options
2»

Comments

• EllenS
    Options

+1 Just signed up for Simplifi today, but now thinking about switching because of this. I'm in the drawdown phase of this plan with my kids and it will greatly help with budgeting.

• AffineParameter
    Options

+1 Yet another Mint Orphan requesting my529 support.

• DocStizzle
    Options

Same boat. Was a minter for 16 years and now orphaned. Please add my 529 to quicken! Thanks .

• DanK74
    DanK74 Member
    Options

Please add My529. This was first requested back in 2020. It was available in Mint so it shouldn't be hard to do. Unless you're not trying… I just signed up for a Quicken Simplifi today, did I make a mistake?

• msk
    msk Member
    Options

+1 more vote for this. I am another mint orphan. ~4 years to get an account added when my529 has been available on mint for years?? Please add this soon.

• eattrig
    eattrig Member
    edited April 2
    Options

Any news on this?

[removed]

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, as soon as any information becomes available on this connection, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. There is no news to provide at this time.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• amitp401
    Options

Adding another request here. Would like to have this asap.

• AndyWatson
    Options

HI there. Another vote for adding support for my529. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.