Make the calendar in the Upcoming section drill-able (edited)

Options
GirlFriday715
GirlFriday715 Member
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests

I'd like you to bring the full calendar view back. I just went to the upcoming page today and the view has changed. It shows my upcoming bills in a list on the [right] and only has how many days away, not an actual date. The calendar on the left is smaller and now useless. It just shows a dot underneath the number date (used to show the actual bill and amount), but now it's not drillable and you can't tell which bill is happening on the date. This is a recent change to this view and I'd like a setting to set you're own view?

I'd like to see the calendar back as a main item on the page (or at least have that as a view option), show the bill and the amount under the date, make it drillable so that you can click on the bill, open, view more details and edit it. The [mobile] app still shows the calendar on top, has a dot underneath the date if there's an upcoming bill and actually has drillable information. You click on the dot under the date and it takes you to the upcoming bill in your bills list. Significantly better than what I'm finding on the web version.

I'd also like an actual date shown under the bills list instead of "5 days away".

(edited for clarity)

1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The Upcoming section now has an interactive calendar!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GirlFriday715,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

Since the Upcoming sections of both the Web App and the Mobile App have not been updated or changed for quite some time, including the calendar displayed on the page, I'm a little confused by your request. Additionally, when viewing the Support Articles we have for the Upcoming section (here for Web and here for Mobile), I don't see any differences between what the Articles show and what I currently see in Simplifi.

Based on your description, it sounds like you may be looking for the Projected Cash Flow feature. With Projected Cash Flow, you can click on the dots in the graph which will drill the Upcoming carousel to that specific Reminder/day. You can also view and edit any of the Reminders displayed here. More details on using Projected Cash Flow can be found here.

For the Upcoming page specifically, you can also view and edit the Reminders displayed here by selecting the three dots at the end of a Reminder:

Please take a look over this information and provide some additional clarity on what you're looking for. If you'd like the calendar in the Upcoming section to be drillable, we can certainly keep this Idea post alive as a new feature request so other users can vote on it. However, for the ability to show actual dates for Reminders that are coming up soon instead of seeing "In 5 days", etc., you'd want to go ahead and create a separate Idea post for that ability, since it is an entirely separate request. More details on creating Idea posts can be found here.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GirlFriday715,

With the recent changes made to the Upcoming section, do you now have what you're looking for in regard to this request? 😀

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.