AMEX High Yield Savings accounts not connecting (edited)

123457»

Comments

• vladimird
    vladimird Member

For the first time ever I was able to add my AmEX HYSA using “American Express - Banking”. It actually showed the account and allowed me to link it. However, literally after after that this error shows up:

Trying to re-connect doesn’t work and I get:

• Oleksander
    Oleksander Member ✭✭

@vladimird The same thing happened to me. It's good to see some progress.

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭✭

Both my AMEX credit card account and the high yield savings have been connecting regularly for the past few days- except I am having to enter a code every time.

• vollmas
    vollmas Member ✭✭
    edited July 23

Hi @Coach Natalie I saw your comment on the ongoing issue stating that it was resolved. I attempted to re-add my HYSA's, and it still does not work. The add window brings up my accounts with their correct balances, I select "Add", and then the accounts show up in Simplifii with zero balances and with the red exclamation mark. Attempting to reconnect yields the same result.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@vladimird, if you're still seeing the "Care code: not found" and/or the "Care code: api.database.accountkey.notfound" messages, you'll want to follow our Alert for updates. This issue is impacting multiple banks and is something we're currently investigating.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• vollmas
    vollmas Member ✭✭

Scratch that. I had to add all four of the listed accounts at the add screen (Even though I only have two), then delete two of them. Now I see accurate balances and accounts. Strange method to get it to work, but it is working.

• Boydston
    Boydston Member ✭✭

tried reconnecting Amex savings today (been trying for weeks), got this new error:

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Boydston, thanks for posting on this topic!

To clarify, do you already have your accounts connected to American Express in Quicken Simplifi? You can determine this by navigating to Settings > Accounts and looking for "American Express - Banking". If there are no accounts currently connected, I'd suggest trying to connect outside of peak hours, such as in the evening time.

Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie

• Boydston
    Boydston Member ✭✭

@Coach Natalie , yes—accounts stopped syncing some weeks ago. Today, I opened Simplifi and it automatically started the MFA process and then it synced. Fingers crossed for continual functioning. I really like Simplifi when it simply works!!!

This discussion has been closed.