PayPal - Missing credit card account

Options
2»

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

Is anyone still seeing an issue with adding/connecting their PayPal accounts in Quicken Simplifi? If so, please provide fresh info as follows:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. The name of the missing account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. If the issue is occurring on an existing Quicken Simplifi account, the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    4. The type of missing account (i.e. credit card, checking, etc).
    5. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Pchamb1998
    Pchamb1998 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

my connection has been perfect! @Coach Natalie

• Harwick
    Harwick Member
    Options

Yep! Working for me now

• ruben117
    ruben117 Member
    Options

I'm able to connect my PayPal account and PayPal Cashback card but not my PayPal Credit account. I have submitted my logs with the Send Feedback option to help with troubleshooting the issue.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Harwick Just noticed your profile pic, it seems very familiar, from a school I was attending 30 years ago, right to the notch cut out of the bottom right of the paw…. One of the students who attended that school when I was there is now running for president of the country…

@ruben117 I wish I could help— I used to have a PayPal credit account, but closed it in 2018.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ruben117, we need the additional requested info to prove that this is still an issue:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. The name of the missing account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. If the issue is occurring on an existing Quicken Simplifi account, the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    4. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    5. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Quicken Simplifi showing that the account in question is missing at account discovery.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ruben117
    ruben117 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Coach Natalie, below is the requested info.

1. Yes, within the last 90 days there are 3 payments listed in the transactions of the account.
    2. The name of the account is listed as PayPal Credit on the PayPal: Summary page.
    3. On Quicken Simplifi the account is not listed with the rest of my PayPal accounts.
    4. PayPal Summary
    5. Quicken Simplifi

Thank you!

[removed screenshots for privcy]

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ruben117, thanks! I went ahead and reopened the ticket and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8002

• Moniz-rr
    Options

Checking in to see where we are at with the PayPal Credit card not being pulled in. I am able to see the PayPal checking pull in but not the PayPal Extras MasterCard yet.

Had to change my account Monizrr to this one so, this is not new information.

I was working with Coach Dulce and narrowed down the URL for the PayPal extras Mastercard residing on subdomain Paypal.syf.com
    Full URL: https://paypal.syf.com/eService/AccountSummary/initiateAccSummaryAction.action

She said there is no support for the subdomain at this time… ??? which is crazy because it worked a few months ago no problem.

Ideas?

Thanks So much!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Moniz-rr , the escalation is still being worked on. As soon as an update becomes available, we'll be sure to post back accordingly.

We appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• Moniz-rr
    Options

thank you!

• David Daily
    David Daily Member
    edited January 8
    Options

I'm new to the app and I cannot even add the card. It does not come up as an available account when I try to connect. [removed]

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@David Daily, thanks for reaching out!

We can certainly take a look at adding your case to the existing ticket for this issue, but we'd need to confirm the issue first. Please provide additional details, such as:

• Are you referring to the PayPal MasterCard?
    • What option are you selecting in Quicken Simplifi to add the account?
    • Do you have other PayPal accounts that are able to be added in Quicken Simplifi? If so, what type of accounts are they and what option are they connected to?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Bexx
    Bexx Member
    Options

Is there a fix to this yet? Credit card doesn't show as an option when connecting PayPal… only checking account shows. This is the main reason I signed up for Simplifi. The card seems to be serviced by Concerto (https://app.concertocard.com/)

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Bexx,

Are you referring to the PayPal MasterCard? You mention it sees your checking account. Do you have any other accounts with PayPal? If so, what type of accounts are they and are you able to add them into your Quicken Simplifi?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• HandoffBarry
    Options

I just signed up and am having this issue. There's no way to link the credit card as you login directly through paypal.com and you visit the sync bank page through SSO from there. When I go to link PayPal I get a "checking account" option to add but the credit card linked to my PayPal account is not there.

• Bhikudave
    Bhikudave Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. I added my PayPal account but the Paypal MasterCard does not show up in the imported account within Quicken.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Bhikudave, thanks for letting us know!

We can certainly take a look at adding your case to the existing ticket for this issue, but we'd need to confirm a few things first. Please provide additional details, such as:

• Are you just unable to add your PayPal Mastercard account, or are you experiencing a different issue such as transactions not downloading?
    • What option are you selecting in Quicken Simplifi to add the account?
    • Do you have other PayPal accounts that are able to be added in Quicken Simplifi? If so, what type of accounts are they and what option are they connected to?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.