TreasuryDirect - ibond & tbond issues (edited)

Options
2»

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@kanaygupte thank you for sending the info via DM! I went ahead and added you to the existing ticket for this issue, so please follow along here for updates.

@supr_grobi, if you'd like to provide the requested information, we can certainly add you to the ticket as well.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8143

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@nicoslo, the ticket is still being worked on. I'll be sure to post back and let you all know as soon as I have an update to provide.

Thanks for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• JazzHandsFan
    Options

Just confirming that the issues with balances and excessive OTP confirmations for data pulls are still present.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@JazzHandsFan, thanks for posting on this topic!

It doesn't appear that you were part of the escalation for the issues with TreasuryDirect ibonds and tbonds. To clarify, are you also seeing that your ibonds and tbonds are not represented properly in your connected TreasuryDirect account in Quicken Simplifi? If so, I'd suggest following along here for updates, as the fix will most likely be global. You can let us know if you're still experiencing any issues with this after the escalation is resolved.

As for OTP confirmations, are you referring to persistent MFA requests in Quicken Simplifi? If so, we don't have any control over these as they are made by the banks directly. Our support article here has more info on this: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4704254-why-do-i-need-to-re-authenticate-my-bank-with-every-refresh

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• moneytree
    Options

Im having a similar bit unrelated issue woth treasury direct. My i-bond shows up but my son’s i bonds dont (hes a minor, therefore custodial account under my TD account). Its the same username / pw

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@moneytree, thanks for posting on this topic!

I'd suggest following along here for updates on the issue we already reported for TreasuryDirect ibonds and tbonds, as the solution will most likely be global. Be sure to let us know if the issue persists after we come back stating that the escalation has been resolved.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we continue to work on this!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.