Lake Trust Credit Union credit card transactions not showing up (edited)

Options
2»

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ffgwkljrrxje, thank you!

I let them know that the issue is still happening. You should be able to do manual entry, and then when they fix the issue, the downloaded transactions will match to the manually entered ones. However, we may end up needing you to delete and re-add the accounts again, so you may want to hold off for a bit. They should be able to get this fixed for you with just a little more time. 🤞

Thanks for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• JayT
    JayT Member ✭✭
    Options

@ffgwkljrrxje I am also having this issue with Lake Trust, you are not alone. The bank feed worked correctly in the past, but something changed late last fall that caused this issue. I am currently working directly with support and have an open ticket on this issue. I'll keep you posted, for what its worth.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ffgwkljrrxje, hey again! They want you to give this another try and let us know how it goes. You may need to delete and re-add the accounts again.

Fingers crossed!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ffgwkljrrxje, have you been able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ffgwkljrrxje
    ffgwkljrrxje Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie Thanks for the continued support.

I deleted and re-added the Lake Trust account, unfortunately this did not fix the problem. The two credit card accounts are both still showing up without any transactions listed. The balance is listed correctly.

One thought... When I add the accounts there is a naming conflict as they both show up with the same name. I have to rename one or both accounts before I can complete the setup. Is it possible that this creates some kind of issue...?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ffgwkljrrxje, thanks! We'll keep working on this and I'll post back with the next update.

-Coach Natalie

• @PigMan
    @PigMan Member
    Options

I am having the same issue - my bank log-in is: https://onlinebanking.northwest.bank/ however the credit card balance shows there as $0.00 with no transactions.

All of the credit card information [transactions and balance] is found at: https://onlinebanking.firstdata.com/ecs/northwest-bank/home but I have not been able to connect to this particular institution in Simplifi. If this has been resolved, ffgwkljrrxje, could you please post the fix?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@@PigMan, thanks for posting on this topic!

To clarify, are you experiencing an issue with Lake Trust Credit Union specifically? If so, is the issue that no transactions are downloading into a credit card account with that bank? If you're seeing an issue with a different bank, or even a different issue with Lake Trust Credit Union, you'll want to go ahead and create a separate post to outline and report the separate issue.

Let us know!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.