Raytheon Benefits Center - FDP-3000 Error

Options

When trying to link my 401k through the Raytheon Benefits Center to Simplifi I receive an FDP-3000 error which I've seen other posts mention this error is because the login information is incorrect. That is not the case as I triplechecked login info and compared with the actual site. Something is wrong outiside of my control. Please note that a previous post was created for this same issue in June by another user but did not appear to be resolved. If I am unable to connect my 401k I will be forced to cancel my subscription as this information is critical to tracking my financial goals. Thank you very much in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Here is the other post made by another user for reference. In this post they seemed to think it was related to MFA because the login screen says pin instead of password but I don't think this is the issue. Either way it doesnt appear to be resolved. Thanks for looking into it

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

URL for 401k site login is raytheon.benefitcenter.com as info

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @kevangannon,

To assist with this issue, I checked on the server side to see more details about the error. It is showing MFA (multi-factor authentication) failed. Are you getting any prompts for MFA when you're trying to link the account? Do you have MFA set up through the financial institution website? If so, have you checked to make sure everything is up to date?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello Kristina, thank you. Yes I have MFA setup as its mandatory now and it works perfectly through the raytheon benefits site. However, when I attempt to link through your site I do not get any MFA prompt as I would through the Raytheon Benefits site. It appears somehow that the MFA prompt is not getting through to the customer when linking through Simplifi

• kevangannon
    Options

As info I dont believe MFA was something that was originally required until this year so maybe thats what the problem is (the link on Simplifi is not taking the MFA into account)

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your replies,

Since you've gone through the initial troubleshooting (verifying password is input correctly, ensuring that those same login credentials work when logging into the financial institution website directly, and checking to make sure the MFA on the financial institution website is correct/current), we will need additional information to assist further:

1. Have there been any recent changes to the financial institution website? If there have been, what are they?
    2. Is raytheon.benefitcenter.com the exact URL (web address) that you use when logging into the financial institution website directly?
    3.  What kind of account(s) are you trying to add (brokerage, 401k, etc)?
    4. If possible, please provide a screenshot of your bank account summary page that shows the full URL (web address). Please make sure to redact any personal information.
    5. Please provide the format of your password and if you use any special characters, the exact special characters. For example: Xxx##&xx!X#. Please do not post your actual password.

If you are not comfortable providing this information in this thread, please feel free to send it via direct message instead.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• kevangannon
    Options

1. Have there been any recent changes to the financial institution website? If there have been, what are they?

I believe they changed to mandatory MFA in early 2023

2.Is raytheon.benefitcenter.com the exact URL (web address) that you use when logging into the financial institution website directly?

You can access the 401k page through that page but the link you select for the actual 401k page is:

https://leplb0120.upoint.ap.alight.com/ah-angular-afirst-web/#/web/utc/login?linkId=PPT_LOGON_BACK&technicalNameForLink=PPT_LOGON_BACK&userFriendlyNameForLink=Log%20On&domain=Ben-CM&baseClientIndicator=Base

3. What kind of account(s) are you trying to add (brokerage, 401k, etc)?

401k account

4. If possible, please provide a screenshot of your bank account summary page that shows the full URL (web address). Please make sure to redact any personal information.

5. Please provide the format of your password and if you use any special characters, the exact special characters. For example: Xxx##&xx!X#. Please do not post your actual password.

I will send you this information privately for security reasons

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Please also note that if the problem is chalked up to it being alight then how is Mint able to connect using alight.com with the 5 digit company code? Both of your platforms use Intuit so you should have the same capability

Only difference is Mint logs into alight using username with the 5 digit company code for Raytheon

(username)-01638 is for alight.com that is linked to the alight site. Those 5 digits at the end are to direct the main page to the Raytheon 401k

• kevangannon
    Options

Screenshot of Mint account page with login for Alight. If I'm unable to link to Raytheons 401k I will have to cancel my subscription as Simplifi will not serve my needs. Raytheon has 300k+ employees so I would hope that Simplifi can find a way to escalate this and make it happen as I am sure I'm not the only employee who looks at the utility of your service as being limited without access to the 401k. I appreciate your looking into this for us

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@kevangannon, thanks for providing the requested information!

I went to get this escalated, however, we're not seeing the connection attempts from our end to gather the required details. With that, we do need you to attempt to add this account in Quicken Simplifi once again so we can obtain the info we need from that fresh attempt.

Please let us know once done!

-Coach Natalie

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello Natalie, thank you. I just attempted to link a minute ago

[removed image - privacy]

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, thank you!

I have gotten a ticket submitted for this issue and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10696846

• kevangannon
    Options

Thank you! I look forward to hearing back on this. If you need anything more from me just let me know. I really like Simplifi overall so I'm hoping to stay with your service

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, no problem!

I ended up having to escalate this using a different route, so I'll let you know when I hear back on the new ticket I submitted.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-8550

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    Options

Thank you. Since it's been over 3 weeks since this was started I was hoping to hear of any updates. Has there been any correspondence with Alight or any reason pinned down for this issue? I appreciate it

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, no update as of yet. As soon as I see anything, I'll be sure to post back.

Thanks for your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• mortac8
    mortac8 Member
    Options

There are many, many other threads with many, many other users with the same issue…

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@mortac8, if you're experiencing an issue with one of the supported Alight connections, such as Raytheon, I'd suggest creating a separate post to outline it.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited January 29
    Options

@kevangannon, can you give this another try in Quicken Simplifi and let us know how it goes, please? You will most likely still receive the error, but we need a fresh attempt from you.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited January 29
    Options

@kevangannon, have you been able to take a look at this?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    Options

Hi i think you may be directing it to the wrong person. I just attempted login and received the same FDP-3000 error if you want to check

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, you're so right — sorry about that!

We suspected that the error would still occur, but our engineering team needed a new attempt, so thank you for giving it another try. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back on the escalation.

-Coach Natalie

• kevangannon
    kevangannon Member
    Options

No problem. Thank you!

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, hey again!

They need you to go ahead and give this another try. If the FDP-3000 error persists, please provide your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, have you been able to take a look at this, by chance?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• kevangannon
    Options

Hello Natalie

I sent feedback as requested. Info is below

report created - reference id 419322803649870081

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@kevangannon, thanks for your continued patience as this issue was being researched!

It looks like the investigation has concluded and they've learned that Raytheon is no longer supported for Quicken Simplifi, and this came from something on the bank's end. It sounds like they will end up removing this bank from the bank list in Quicken Simplifi.

Sorry for not having better news for you!

-Coach Natalie

• kevangannon
    Options

Ok thank you

This discussion has been closed.