Add support for Robinhood IRA

Options

Robinhood [IRA] is listed under the unsupported, not the blocked list, so is there any reason it can't be added? Other aggregators have it.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @AlaskanWind,

To better assist with this request, please provide the login URL (web address) you use when logging into your Robinhood IRA account directly.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• AlaskanWind
    AlaskanWind Member
    Options

The retirement IRAs use the same login as the brokerage accounts, which are currently supported: https://robinhood.com/login/

Thank you

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@AlaskanWind, thanks for confirming!

We went ahead and turned this into an Idea post requesting Robinhood IRA accounts. Since these account types not being supported is most likely on the bank's end, I'm not sure what we'll be able to do from our end, but this Idea post will at least allow us to keep you and other users updated on any news if/when it becomes available.

It is also possible that migrating to Robinhood's OAuth API may come with support for this account type, so fingers crossed! The bank migration updates can be tracked here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Karim Benbourenane
    Options

I am also having this same problem. You will see a lot more folks complaining about this due to Robinhood's 3% unlimited match for any IRA transfers until the end of April. A lot of money is going to be migrating to Robinhood to take advantage of this deal.

I used to only have a regular brokerage account with Robinhood, which does indeed show up correctly. But my traditional IRA and Roth IRA both will not appear when I reset the connection or delete the account and attempt to re-add it. These accounts are a significant portion of my assets and it's very frustrating to not be able to track them with Simplifi. Just wanted to chime in to add support for wanting this feature implemented soon.

Thanks @Coach Natalie for addressing the issue with a response.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.