Missing Fidelity accounts

Options
pawebb
pawebb Member ✭✭✭

I cannot see all my accounts when connecting to Fidelity to add accounts. Is this affected by the 105 error documented here or something else?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to connect some of your Fidelity accounts in Simplifi.

Are the accounts in question perhaps IRAs or Roth IRAs? If so, we do have an Alert for this known issue:

Otherwise, the answer to your question is no. A 105 error would not prevent a user from only adding some accounts; instead, they wouldn't be able to connect at all and would see a 105 error. For the 105 error with Fidelity specifically, the issue usually occurs around market open and close, as Fidelity blocks us during these times. Therefore, if you do end up receiving a 105 error with Fidelity, we suggest updating your accounts outside of peak hours.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie Trad IRA connected. Roth IRA and HSA did not connect. I'll checkout the above thread.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

That's great you were able to add at least one of your IRAs!

I'd say that with the known issue, the HSA account could also be impacted. We can escalate a missing accounts case for the HSA account specifically, but I strongly suspect it would come back as part of the same known issue. I'd say to go ahead and follow the Alert for now and then let us know if you continue to experience missing accounts with Fidelity after the Alert is resolved. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• WinstonTeracina
    WinstonTeracina Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Coach Natalie

Just wanted to add another data point: I'm also a Fidelity customer that is unable to see his HSA when attempting to add/connect. Thank you for providing the alert link above; following that with interest 🙂

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

This week four of my fidelity accounts showed Account Disconnected on Simplifi. Several times I 'reset connection' to no avail.

I found comment 14348 by GP8083 where this happened to someone else so I followed the bouncing ball and made one of the four a manual account and followed along to add a new account, but now I get "You have already added all your accounts at this bank."

Now I have 11 accounts with Fidelity. Three of the 11 show Account Disconnected. One shows as a manual account. How do I get ALL of my 11 accounts linked again so that they will update?

Quicken for Windows user since 1994 (After MYM for DOS)
    Simplifi by Quicken since 2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RiversideKid, thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to connect some of your Fidelity accounts in Quicken Simplifi. To clarify, what type of accounts are you unable to connect? We have a known issue with IRA accounts that's still being worked on, and we've also received some reports of missing HSA accounts.

Do either of these existing topics match what you're seeing?

-Coach Natalie

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭
    Options

The pattern I have is not this simple.

Our Checking and credit card accounts are connected and syncing fine. (Elon Financial)

We have two Brokerage accounts (Fidelity.com), one syncs fine and the other does not. (The working brokerage is configured as "money market" in Simplifi.)

We have three employer sponsored accounts (Fidelity Net Benefits), one syncs fine and the other two are disconnected.

We have four IRA and Roth IRA accounts (Fidelity.com). All of these were 'disconnected' but after some troubleshooting, one is manual and three are disconnected.

I have subscribed to the "missing account" thread. If by "missing" we mean some are disconnected and others are not then yes, this could be the issue that I see. Thank you.

Quicken for Windows user since 1994 (After MYM for DOS)
    Simplifi by Quicken since 2023

• buckfrazier
    buckfrazier Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I recently added my Fidelity account and all that is showing is my individual investment account and an old work plan. My rollover IRA and ROTH aren't coming in.

• Khufu I
    Options

Same here, my Fidelity HSA account isn’t showing

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@buckfrazier & @Khufu I, thanks for reaching out!

The issue of being unable to add/connect IRA and Roth IRA accounts with Fidelity is a known issue. We have an Alert that can be followed here for updates:

If the issue is involving HSA accounts with Fidelity, please see and contribute to our existing topic here:

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• buckfrazier
    Options

It's been 6 weeks, for a paid service. Can we request a refund and close our simplifi account? This is a big thing to miss in ones financial picture.

• CATCityMSM
    Options

This is a non-starter for me. If I can't easily add all my Fidelity accounts, I too would like a refund. How do I request that?

• Kevin1068
    Options

I also have this issue with Simplifi, but not with Mint (another Intuit product). Maybe Simplifi R&D can reach out to the Mint team to figure out how to sync Fidelity accounts properly. I would expect this feature to work with Simpifi (a paid service) if it works with Mint (a free service).

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Quicken Simplifi is not an intuit product, it's made by Quicken, Inc. Years ago intuit owned Quicken and sold it off.

Rob Wilkens

• Kevin1068
    Options

Ah I didn't realize that! My mistake saying Simplifi was an Intuit product, that actually makes me happy. I'm looking to use Simplifi to replace Mint as it's going end of life in January 2024. I would really like to see all my Fidelity accounts in Simplifi though.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken still uses intuit for bank connections, so for fidelity to work, they'll need to get intuit to fix that (*for now). Always surprises me when accounts worked with mint but not here.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

This help article has the details for canceling Quicken Simplifi and requesting a refund: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3412542-how-do-i-cancel-and-request-a-refund-for-my-quicken-simplifi-subscription

Otherwise, we urge users to follow the Alert for the known issue, as it will be updated as soon as we have any news:

We appreciate everyone's patience and apologize for the inconvenience!

-Coach Natalie

• johnson4668
    Options

Also another customer that cannot access Fidelity accounts

• ps56k
    ps56k Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

yup - just started "trying" to use Simplifi - and having troubles with Fidelity and Vanguard -

Chase - all ok - CC and checking accounts
    Schwab - all ok
    Fidelity - partial…. found our normal Brokerage and our two Trad IRA accounts - but NOT finding our Roth IRA
    Vanguard - no connection - Error FDP-105

AND…. all these accounts work just fine with the Quicken desktop software product - all in the same Quicken company - very weird -

• Zac Mitchell
    Options

Same issue: see my company 401(K) but not my rollover IRA

• ulimerckrr
    Options

I'm not seeing my Roth IRA account either, I'm just seeing my brokerage. They're both through Fidelity

• johnson4668
    Options

Quicken Team - I see many of us have transitioned to Simplfi a bit too early considering items like Fidelity rollovers are not accessible. If there isn't a near term fix for such a large volume application, Simplifi is a non-starter for me. Please comment on the priority of this fix. If there isn't priority for Fidelity, I would say Simplifi isn't yet truly ready for the market?

• KittyLover1
    Options

No access here either to Fidelit Rollover IRA, other accounts in Fidelity work fine… kind of useless not have all accounts link

• phossenlopp
    Options

Same issue.

• danintherc
    Options

Same problem. My Fidelity Rollover IRA shows but my Roth IRA and they are both under the same Fidelity login account

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone! A fix for the issue with adding/connecting IRA and Roth IRA accounts with Fidelity should have been implemented yesterday evening. Can everyone give this another try, please?

If you're seeing the issue with an HSA account instead, please navigate here:

-Coach Natalie

• ulimerckrr
    Options

Issue is still realized on my end. I tried "deleting institution," then adding it again, still with no result—no IRA, just brokerage. I appreciate your communication on this regardless

• billydwilliams
    billydwilliams Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Still a no go for me on the Roth IRA. I was able to add the traditional IRA.

• Coach Natalie
    edited November 2023
    Options

@ulimerckrr & @billydwilliams, sorry it's still not working! We need new examples of this; please provide the following info:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. The name of the account as it appears on the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    4. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Quicken Simplifi showing that the IRA account is not found at account discovery.

Please also submit your logs:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ulimerckrr
    Options

Of course! I'll be privately messaging you my response

This discussion has been closed.