Ability to import net worth data from other personal finance apps, such as Mint (edited)

Options

Comments

• julia17
    Options

Adding my voice! The ability to import my net worth history may be the difference between my becoming a lifelong Simplifi user and going elsewhere.

• aero
    Options

Voicing my support here as well-- having all my accounts and data (including historical net worth data) aggregated in one place is the primary reason I and so many others have used Mint and now Simplifi. I have net worth data going back 10+ years in Mint, back when my net worth was practically zero. Being able to store and view this historical net worth data (while continuing to track it going forward) would make switching to and paying for Simplifi the obvious choice for me.

• JoeFresco
    Options

I have full data going back 12 years in Mint. It feels so limiting to have the UI restricted to the last 5 years. Adding Net Worth history would be some improvement.

• JKBudget
    Options

Also would love this feature. Knowing the history of my net worth is pretty inspiring, and with Mint going, I wouldn't be able to view it anymore. I hope net worth can be viewed with a daily/weekly history as it exists in Mint.

• Lisa F
    Lisa F Member
    Options

would also love to be able to upload data for ex-Mint users.

• Nathan815
    Nathan815 Member
    Options

Hello! As an avid Mint user and new Simplifi user, I've really been enjoying Simplifi for the past couple weeks. I have imported all my transaction data from Mint. However, I miss the ability to view my historical net worth (and individual account balance) graphs going back to ~2015.

Is there any plan to enable importing historical account balances (or at least overall net worth data points) in Simplifi? This would be great for anyone switching over from Mint or other apps.

• Nathan815
    Nathan815 Member
    Options

+1. This would be an awesome feature and would help ease the pain of Mint being ripped away from us!

• _dmitri
    Options

+1. for this feature request.

Transaction history import creates perception that Net Worth history will be reflected as well.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

any update?

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

any update?

• lucky1515
    lucky1515 Member
    Options

Please this is the main feature that I was looking for in coming from Mint

is there any chance this might come to be a feature?

• Quick3949928
    Options

Please add this!

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

please add your votes.

• Mojo D. Monkey
    Mojo D. Monkey Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey, this is fantastic news.

Thank you for the update.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

finally!!! Yipeeeee

• ejs
    ejs Member ✭✭
    Options

Glad to hear that importing net worth history will be implemented, but is there any word on whether the concern UrsulaA raised above regarding manual account balance functionality will be an issue? I too like the way manual accounts derive their balances from transactions (and I made extension use of manual accounts for importing transactions from closed accounts in Mint), and I would not want this to be adversely affected by a net worth/account balance history import feature.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

tagging @Coach Natalie to comment on the above question.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

The info I provided above is all the info I have. Once the feature becomes available, we'll know how it works and update our content and the Community accordingly.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• sandychak
    Options

Agreed, for someone coming from Mint with 15+ yrs of Net Worth data, a fresh start from zero does not go well.

Simpifi is an otherwise pretty well rounded app, please do not push prospects away with this glaring gap and build out the feature ASAP!

• ekas
    ekas Member
    Options

Agreed!

• Mojo D. Monkey
    Mojo D. Monkey Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey, this is great.

Thank you for letting everyone know. I am excited to give this a shot.

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

So it says we have the ability but how?

• Mr.X
    Mr.X Member
    edited February 5
    Options

Great news!

This discussion has been closed.