Zillow Integration: Share your feedback here!

13»

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @kgJettaIV,

If that's something you'd like to see added to Quicken Simplifi in the future, I'd recommend creating an Idea Post requesting it. Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in the future! For instructions on creating an Idea post, please click here.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie I didn't even realize until this weekend that adding the Zillow account messed up my historical Net Worth.

This is what I did. I added a new account for Zillow and then deleted my old House asset account. I then added in a few transactions where I bought the House in 2009 and got some increases in assessed value from the Property Tax. And as you say above, these transactions won't fix the historical values.

I can try importing these from Quicken Classic I suppose. It isn't the end of the world as I am mostly interested in the bottom line. I should have connected the old account but for some reason I wasn't happy with how that went and did it from scratch.

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi (Safari & iOS) Since 2021
    Quicken Classic (iMac) Since 2009
    Microsoft Money (Windows) 1991-2009
    Dollars & Cents (DOS) 1987-1991

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@SRC54, you can correct your Net Worth history by importing Account Balance History into the new Zillow account: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/8912157-how-to-import-account-balance-history

-Coach Natalie

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie Yes, I will do it and let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Steve

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie I had no problem importing the Account Balance History into Zillow. Thanks again.

Steve

• Stylo
    Stylo Member

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your hard work in getting this community and solution up and running.

Do you have any updates on the missing addresses ticket from the zillow integration?
    i confirmed again today my property is missing, but the rest of the street is showing up.

Thanks,

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Stylo, nothing yet. We will be sure to let everyone know as soon as we receive an update.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

There are several websites that offer real-estate estimates, and each site will give you different values. These values are estimates and are meant to give you a ballpark number only, but the real purpose is to try to get your business if or when you decide to sell. The only way to know the real value of your home is to put it on the market and see how much you get for it.

For example, Redfin returns an estimate of 496k compared to Zillow's 416K compared to Homebots 400K so I take it that just like my credit score which varies between financial institutions, that the reported home "value" is exactly what it's advertised as, an estimate.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer