Savings Goal Improvements

jb13257
jb13257 Member
edited July 19 in Feedback

Feature Request 1:

I have a number of completed savings goals. I could always delete them, but I like having them showing in the completed section so that I can see them for historic reasons. I would like if the spending plan could hide savings goals from the monthly view when they meet these considerations:

1. the savings goal is completed (the goal amount has been fully saved)
  2. the savings goal is did not get contributed to in that month - so if a savings goal was completed by saving $50 dollars in the current month, it shows for that month in the spending plan but not next month as there is no more saving to be done.

Feature Request 2:

Additionally, I would love if I could link a specific transaction to a spending goal. Currently I am tagging the spending goal on the transaction, then going to the spending goal and selecting the "Withdraw to spend for goal option" and entering in the exact amount. It would be great if that could just be a link directly on the transaction that opens the same form, but autofills the transaction amount so that I do not need to go to the savings goal page and enter the information in manually.

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.