Add Zillow to Track Property Value (2 Merged Votes)

Options

Comments

• AlieFoSho
    Options

including kbb or similar for vehicular or other asset values would be nice. As well as Zillow for property.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The KBB idea may need to be separate, and I would vote for it. Whether KBB included "Trade-In Value" versus "Private Party" value is another story.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Here's the request for car value tracking:

-Coach Natalie

• david.stein
    david.stein Member ✭✭
    Options

Another example of a feature that was on the roadmap over 3 years ago.

Over 1 year ago Coach Natalie posted they roadmap was going to be posted.

• zlk2000
    zlk2000 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I just signed up today, but I don't like seeing something lingering for this long. Perhaps I made a mistake and should just keep using [removed]. Zillow and KBB are a no-brainer considering they are your two BIGGEST assets.

• spicer
    Options

Disappointed to see this one not making any progress - seems like a no-brainer to add.

• kielmc
    kielmc Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

+1 for adding this feature. Really disappointed its not available. [removed]

• kw1997
    kw1997 Member
    Options

+1 for this, please. And KBB for vehicles.

• Ger
    Ger Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

You can stop voting for this feature. Quicken has been working on it for years now folks. Its not here by now, It’s probably not coming. [removed]

• david.stein
    david.stein Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree, the development of Simplifi is slower than a startup. Quicken used to dominate the market when it was Intuit. Even the basic features of Quicken such as custom reporting is not available.

• joerg5510
    Options

I also would like to see a Zillow and KBB integration. That said, coming from Mint (Intuit), Simplifi is a huge step forward for me despite some differencies/"shorter"-comings. It's all about perspective I guess…

• Toddmar
    Options

+1 for Zillow and KBB vehicle values. Like others, I'm coming from Mint, and this is obviously missing from Simplifi.

• N Zanin
    Options

This would also be helpful. Coming from Mint, this was a feature from Zillow/Zestimate

• RFL281
    RFL281 Member
    Options

+1 for this; evaluating Simplifi as a Mint alternative.

• draaboulhosn
    Options

Ability to estimate/track rental property value via Zillow/Redfin

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

They are "working on adding zillow".

See the yellow note here:

[removed link to merged thread]

Rob Wilkens

• AdamD
    AdamD Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

+1 Adding my vote for integrating Zillow with property to automatically adjust the value. Mint has been doing this for years, there is really no excuse not to have this feature in a paid service when a free service offers it out of the box!

• bvw123
    Options

Yes, even if it isn't Zillow as they can be inflated, some way to automate home and auto value, KBB is realistic for auto, thank you!

• GolfsMyGame
    Options

imagine the number of customers you would have gained with mint shutting down had you had Zillow tracking already a feature…

• Allan A
    Allan A Member
    Options

+1 from another Mint user. It's hard to accurately track your Net Worth without up-to-date information. Apps like this are meant to make our lives easier, and even a rough Zestimate is better than me having to go manually look up info and update the app all the time.

• sushain
    Options

+1 from another Mint and Personal Capital user - linking to zillow or similar for tracking property value seems quite essential. Can we prioritize this enhancement req ?

• Palavis
    Palavis Member ✭✭
    Options

+1 from another mint and empower user

• ajkamel44
    ajkamel44 Member ✭✭
    Options

+1 would love to see this feature.

• Archie
    Archie Member ✭✭
    Options

+1 here as well

• tn1068
    Options

+1 would love to see this

• KParks
    Options

As another user trying to transition from Mint looking for this function (and KBB or frankly any other kind of vehicle value service for cars)!

• Vigs33
    Vigs33 Member
    Options

Any update on this?

• Astro
    Options

Mint user here on a free trial. This is a deal breaker for me to not have this basic feature to track net worth automatically. Mint had this feature and that was a free product. I'll be trying Monarch or something else next in the quest to replicate what we had in Mint.

• dhargr01
    dhargr01 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Another Empower and Mint user on trial. I agree this is a deal breaker. I am not going to spend money on something thar doesn't have Home and Car tracking on it when i get it on free software.

This discussion has been closed.