Add Zillow to Track Property Value (2 Merged Votes)

Options

Comments

• Rick_H
    Rick_H Member
    Options

+1 On free trial trying to find my Mint replacement. Really surprising and disappointing this isn't a available

• rdainer
    rdainer Member
    Options

Its nov 2023….and I dont see this feature added - what does "in the near future" mean? :)

• abrassaw
    abrassaw Member
    Options

Commenting my support for this here since the voting is disabled.

• junofirst
    junofirst Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

+1 for a feature that automatically updates your real estate value (based on an estimate like Zillow)

• MDF_023
    MDF_023 Member
    Options

This is an important feature for users that track asset value vs liability. Please add (as so many others have requested). Free tools have this today and it’s not great that we need to pay in order to find out you lack this basic feature

• SuperTal
    Options

Yes, please add auto and house.

Personal Capital does this.

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Alert: Lip Service - Not Zillow Integration!

It's no wonder the owner of the greatest personal finance software is losing customers and has a poor showing in the Google Play store.

If you responded to customer request in a timely manner, you could once again be the leader in the new frontier of Ai.

I see great potential here, there is a lot to like. But lack of simple things like Zillow integration, is nothing more than a dangling carrot…than reality for Simplifi users.

Quicken Inc., if you're listening, please listen to the free advice given you by this community and take sincere action in place of the lip service. Loyalty doesn't last forever!

-Phil-

Former Quicken Desktop user 1984 -2023. Currently Testing Simplifi as its replacement.

• iAmRockinRich
    Options

You had this feature in MINT! why can't it be added to simplifi?

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@iAmRockinRich

Mint is owned Intuit, and they Sold Quicken to a subsidiary of Rocket Companies and Quicken, Inc. is now owner of Quicken software and Simplifi, so they have no affiliation with Mint.

I agree that Simplifi should adopt many of the features in the very popular Mint app, and numerous other popular apps…they have many great features the others don't have…it's very unfortunate seeing so many apps with capabilities that collectively could be a true giant in personal finance. Adding features such as Zillow can be done, like it is in so many other apps or banks.

-Phil-

Former Quicken Desktop user 1984 -2023. Currently Testing Simplifi as its replacement.

• brofessor_flex
    Options

Any updates on this

• ccovell
    Options

They had this in mint.com and I expected it in a paid personal finance tracking app. Not sure I'll stay with simplifi if they don't get this integrated soon!

• Cory Lewis
    Options

if we had the ability to sync personal real estate with a service like RedFin or Zillow it would help reduce the manual effort of tracking market fluctuations, etc.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any updates on this since 2021?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• AriaFI
    AriaFI Member
    Options

I am a former Mint user. I was surprised that a paid subscription does not have this feature.

+1 for me.

It also seems strange to remove voting when an idea is “in progress”. Surely it’s helpful to product teams to know what “in progress” features to prioritize.

It looks like people have been asking for this for 3 years, so please provide an update!

• Philk
    Philk Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

[removed]

Are any of you monitoring this discussion?

Many of us are looking for an update….It has been a year since the last update was provided….3 years since you said it was coming soon.

-Phil-

• MtnCreed
    MtnCreed Member ✭✭
    Options

I would love this feature!!! It's becoming standard for other products, so this seems like a no-brainer.

• James.MP
    Options

Indeed, a further update useful…. we are coming in from a free app (Mint) that has had this functionality for a long time…

• Beastmode
    Options

I just got done speaking with the customer service team and they confirmed, you still cannot have your real estate assets as a tractable asset tied to a popular value estimator like Zillow or Redfin, or preferably an average of both.

Upon searching the forums, this request has been out there for years and is really something that should have been fixed years ago. Real estate assets are oftentimes the largest asset a family owns and it's a shame that this isn't trackable with fluctuations in the market.

Simplifi/Quicken, please rectify this asap.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

This is planned, post here for Simplifi to make haste!

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• rig_uh_TOE_nee
    Options

+1 adding my vote here in the comments for this feature. I'm a previous Mint user and searching for viable replacements. This is a major function of Mint that I'm looking for in other money managing apps.

• cbouras
    Options

Adding my vote, this should not be that hard! ;-)

• Hiking Waldo
    Options

yes please add. Not sure how to upvote this request, so leaving a comment.

• LarsLooperMan
    Options

So, it has been some 3 years since this suggestion was made to partner with Zillow. I am NOT impressed with Intuit, Quicken, or Simplifi. I am paying for this service to make my life easier, not harder, and Mint did this and vehicle assets for free since 2018 and before. Add vehicles using VIN with Carfax would be the smartest approach to other appreciating/depreciating assets. Manual updates? Is this 1980? No. Pull out the stops. Gee wiz. Get it done already. SAAD

• cornymoo
    cornymoo Member
    Options

+1 vote

• looper33
    Options

+1 Vote

I for one appreciate the fact that they've dragged their heels on this for 3+ years. It's made my decision to go with MM easier.

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

Looking for this as a Mint transplant.

• KDC1996
    KDC1996 Member ✭✭
    Options

+1 upvote on this

With all the additional revenue from Mint users seeking new options, I think it would be a good use of assets to add this feature.

This discussion has been closed.