Add Zillow to Track Property Value (2 Merged Votes)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    Options

@Archie - I am all for improving Simplifi and fully recognize the product is not perfect. Let it not get lost that I upvoted this request and acknowledge the need for others. I even posted links to the Reddit post released by Simplifi outlining progress on the feature to help others.

My post about progress on this

It sounds like people expressing priority about the request that you and others want so badly bothers you. I acknowledge you feel that way.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@archie I'm not aware of anyone saying this shouldn't be done. I upvoted it myself.

The only disagreement is whether it should be the next thing that should be done. If you feel that's disrespecting people, then I stand as being disrespectful, in your view.

I am quite satisfied with my like/dislike ratio on these forums.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Archie
    Archie Member ✭✭
    edited February 16
    Options

It is very clear to everyone here that there are Superusers who do not want to prioritize this from the 7+ page in this thread.. It boggles my mind that there are people coming in to devalue other people's requests and are blatantly supported by both the moderator and superuser of this community. This is what I mean by toxic and gaslighting. Why do you guys care so much that we want this feature that you're willing to discredit half the people requesting it.

You said you upvoted this request, but also liked all the comments in the last page of people who don't want to prioritize this, while liking none of the comments that are requesting it.

@ajbopp if you want to prioritize other features first, no one is stopping you. Why are you deprioritizing other people's request. This skews the feature voting capacity altogether. That's a very negative outlook. It gives off a very "It's not enough that I succeed, all other must fail" vibe.

• Ger
    Ger Member
    Options

Stop fighting folks. None of your votes really matters. They don’t care about this feature. It’s been “coming soon later this year” since they’ve created this app. It will come when they want it to, maybe never. So keep subscribing and wait and see.

• mw7b
    mw7b Member
    edited April 3
    Options

Mint made it easy to edit real estate values, and also connected to estimated market values. It would be great if Simplifi could do this.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    Options

The requests above are already planned (auto) or in progress (real estate). Check them out.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

This discussion has been closed.